SPRING 21: Submission closed
The majority of the 2020 Spring Meeting symposia have been shifted to the 2021 Spring Meeting:
(1) Upon agreement by the authors, accepted papers of the 2020 Spring Meeting will be rescheduled for presentation during the upcoming VIRTUAL 2021 Spring meeting. Optionally, authors may implement advances achieved in the last year.
(2) In addition, all interested attendees are strongly encouraged to submit new work.
Deadline for abstract submission: January 28, 2021 (extended deadline)
(1) Migrate an existing submission from 2020 to 2021
- Log in to your current E-MRS account "My E-MRS";
- Select "My Abstracts" in the "2020 Spring" section (left column)
- Click on "Migrate to SPRING 2021" (ACTION column).
- Choose your symposium (pay attention to the new alphabetical order)
- Edit your abstract and submit it.
(2) Submit a new abstract to 2021
Abstract length: Web submissions are limited to 3.000 characters (only plain text, no figures, no formulae...).
Submitting abstracts via the E-MRS website is easy and convenient.
- Log in to your current E-MRS account "My E-MRS" or create a new one;
- Follow the easy step-by-step instructions on the template, making sure that complete mailing address information is included for the presenting and contact authors.
After submitting your abstract, please use your Control ID number in all communications with E-MRS regarding the abstract UNTIL a paper number (e.g., A-IV.8) is later assigned.
Because major revisions may affect a symposium organizer’s decision to accept your abstract, please review it carefully before submission. In the unusual circumstance of having to revise your original abstract, the online submission center enables authors to revise their abstracts up to and including the submission deadline of January 28. After that date, the change must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Abstract Revision) and must include your Control ID number. Please state exactly where the revisions are located (e.g., title, author, body, etc.).
Papers will be selected by the scientific committee of each symposium. Authors will be notified of acceptance and mode of presentation by March 1, 2021 at the latest.