FALL 19: Call for symposium topics
The E-MRS is now seeking proposals for Symposium topics for the Fall 2019 meeting which will be held in Warsaw, from September 16 to 19.
Deadline for reception of proposals: October 31, 2018.
Submit your proposal
We encourage submitting proposals. It is extremely important that many interesting topics are addressed, ranging from electronic nanomaterials to biomaterials for applications in Electronics, Energy saving and production and Health sectors. The symposium organizing committee should be preferentially an international one.
The main topics of Fall Meeting will be:
1. ELECTRONIC, PHOTONIC & OPTOELECTRONIC
2. CARBON AND MATERIALS FOR ENERGY
3. NANOMATERIALS & NANOELECTRONICS
4. SYNTHESIS & CHARACTERIZATION OF FUNCTIONAL MATERIALS
5. COMPOSITE & ORGANIC MATERIALS
6. BIOMATERIALS, SENSOR & SURFACES
7. SEMICONDUCTOR MATERIALS
8. METHODS AND PROPERTIES
9. MATERIALS SYNTHESIS AND FABRICATION
10. MODELING AND CHARACTERIZATIONS
11. MULTIFUNCTIONAL OXIDES
12. SOLAR CELLS
13. TRANSPARENT ELECTRONICS
Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Torrington Place, London WC1E 7JE, U.K.firstname.lastname@example.org
Boulevard Sébastien Brant - CS 10413 F - 67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex+33 (0)6 84 17 07 18
Sauemerstrasse 4 CH-8803 Rueschlikon Switzerland+41(0)44 724 8387
Faculty of Materials Science & Engineering, Polandmalew@inmat.pw.edu.pl