SPRING 20: Call for symposium topics
The E-MRS is now seeking symposium proposals for the E-MRS Spring Meeting 2020.
The 2020 Spring Meeting of the European Materials Research Society (E-MRS) will take place from May 25 to 29, 2020, in Strasbourg, France (Convention Centre). It will be the 38th of the series started in 1983.
The scientific programme will highlight the latest advances in materials research at an international level, with a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary research in both fundamental and applied areas.
The technical program of the meeting will include 25 symposia organized into 8 topical clusters :
- Decarbonized Energy and Sustainability
- Materials for Human Well-being
- 2D Materials : Synthesis, Characterization and Perspectives
- Advanced Modelling for new Materials Discovery and Development
- Advanced Characterization of Materials
- Materials Sciences for Cultural Heritage
- Biomaterials and Soft Materials
- Electronics, Magnetics and Photonics
The proposal presentation must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com before January 30, 2019.
The submission requires the following data:
- Names and contacts of symposium organizers
- Description of the symposium scope
- List of topics of interest
- Tentative list of invited speakers
The symposium organizing commitee should be composed preferentially from an international panel.
The proposals will be evaluated by ad-hoc commitee composed of the E-MRS program committee and the conference chairs. The results of the selection will be available by the end of March 2019.
We look forward to your participation to create an outstanding 2020 E-MRS Spring Meeting!
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1, D-14109 Berlin, Germany+49 (0)162 4062 589
Laboratory for Molecular Surfaces and Nanotechnology V.le A.Doria 6 Catania Italy+39 95 7385130
8 allée Gaspard Monge, 67000 Strasbourg, France+33 (0)3 68 855 160
Proposals should be sent within the January 30, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
They will be evaluated shortly after and the proposers will be informed end of March 2019.