SPRING 21: Call for symposium topics
The E-MRS is now seeking symposium proposals for the E-MRS Spring Meeting 2021.
The 2021 Spring Meeting of the European Materials Research Society (E-MRS) will take place from May 31 to June 4, 2021 at the Convention Centre in Strasbourg, France. It will be the 39th of the series started in 1983.
The scientific programme will highlight the latest advances in materials research at an international level, with a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary research in both fundamental and applied areas.
The technical program of the meeting will include 25 symposia organized into 8 topical clusters :
- Decarbonized Energy and Sustainability
- Materials for Human Well-being
- 2D Materials : Synthesis, Characterization and Perspectives
- Advanced Modelling for new Materials Discovery and Development
- Advanced Characterization of Materials
- Materials Sciences for Cultural Heritage
- Biomaterials and Soft Materials
- Electronics, Magnetics and Photonics
The proposal presentation must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 30, 2020.
The submission requires the following data:
- Names and contacts of symposium organizers
- Description of the symposium scope
- List of topics of interest
- Tentative list of invited speakers
The symposium organizing commitee should be composed preferentially from an international panel.
The proposals will be evaluated by ad-hoc commitee composed of the E-MRS program committee and the conference chairs. The results of the selection will be available by the end of March 2020.
We look forward to your participation to create an outstanding 2021 E-MRS Spring Meeting!
Brinellv.8, 10044 Stockholm, Sweden / Affiliation 2: Chinese Academy of Science, 100029 Beijing, China+46 70 2287355 & +86 18311498633
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Jardí Dones de Negre 1, Sant Adrià del Besòs 08930, Spainjrmorante@irec.cat
Ernst Ruska-Centre, Wilhelm-Johnen-Str, D-52425 Jülich, Germany+49 2461 612417
Proposals should be sent within the January 30, 2020 to email@example.com
They will be evaluated shortly after and the proposers will be informed end of March 2020.