The 10th International Conference of the African Materials Research Society (AMRS2019) will be held in Arusha, Tanzania from 10 – 13 December 2019.
The Tanzania AMRS2019 will draw participants from around the world, with an anticipated attendance of approximately 700. At its heart, the AMRS series of conferences allows the scientific and research communities to build knowledge, foster relationships and promote action for further understanding and collaborations in the broad fields associated with materials science and technology. The themes of AMRS2019 reflect both the needs of the global research community for Africa development.
The themes of AMRS2019 reflect both the needs of the global research community such as energy and health, as well as the needs that are specific to Africa.
AMRS2019 conference themes:
- Materials for HEALTH
- Materials for SUSTAINABLE BUILDINGS & CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
- Materials for WATER & ENVIRONMENTAL MITIGATION TECHNOLOGIES
- Materials for NANOSCIENCE/NANOTECHNOLOGY
- Materials for MINING & MINERAL PROCESSING
- Materials for AGRICULTURE/ENVIRONMENT
- Materials EDUCATION/NETWORKING IN MATERIALS SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
- Materials for ENERGY
- COMPUTATIONAL MATERIALS SCIENCE
- MANUFACTURING & STRUCTURAL MATERIAL
More information on http://africanmrs.net/tanzania-2019/