The Association is directed by a Governing Board consisting of nine to thirtenn (9 to 13) members, divided into two categories: the Ex-Officio Members and the Appointed Members.
i. The Ex-Officio Members:
- The Officers of the E-MRS Network: the E-MRS Network President, one (1) or two (2) E-MRS Network Vice-President(s), and the President of the E-MRS Network Senate;
- Three (3) members of Thematic Groups appointed by the E-MRS Network Scientific Council;
- One (1) representative of the Foundation “Jean-Marie Lehn”;
ii. The Appointed Members:
- The Secretary General of the Association appointed by the Ordinary General Meeting of the Association;
- One (1) representative who is a researcher or teacher-researcher from the EUCOM Universities appointed by the Ordinary General Meeting of the Association;
- Up to a maximum of three (3) experts to be appointed by the Ordinary General Meeting of the Association.
Last update: October 2022.