2019 Spring Meeting
Call for symposium topics
The E-MRS is now seeking symposium proposals for the E-MRS IUMRS ICAM Spring Meeting 2019.
The 2019 Spring Meeting of the European Materials Research Society (E-MRS) will take place from May 27 to 31, 2019, in Nice, France (Congress & Exhibition Centre Acropolis). It will be the 37th of the series started in 1983.
This event is organized in conjuction with the International Conference on Advanced Materials (ICAM) of the International Union of Materials Research Societies (IUMRS).
The scientific programme will highlight the latest advances in materials research at an international level, with a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary research in both fundamental and applied areas.
The technical program of the meeting will include 30 symposia organized into 8 topical clusters :
- Decarbonized Energy and Sustainability
- Materials for Human Well-being
- 2D Materials : Synthesis, Characterization and Perspectives
- Advanced Modelling for new Materials Discovery and Development
- Advanced Characterization of Materials
- Materials Sciences for Cultural Heritage
- Biomaterials and Soft Materials
- Electronics, Magnetics and Photonics
The proposal presentation must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 30, 2018.
The submission requires the following data:
- Names and contacts of symposium organizers
- Description of the symposium scope
- List of topics of interest
- Tentative list of invited speakers
The symposium organizing commitee should be composed preferentially from an international panel.
The proposals will be evaluated by ad-hoc commitee composed of the E-MRS program committee and the conference chairs. The results of the selection will be available by the end of March 2018.
We look forward to your participation to create an outstanding 2019 E-MRS IUMRS ICAM Meeting!