2019 Spring Meeting
The 2019 Spring Meeting of the European Materials Research Society (E-MRS) will take place from May 27 to 31, 2019, in Nice, France (Congress & Exhibition Centre Acropolis). It will be the 37th of the series started in 1983.
This event is organized in conjuction with the International Conference on Advanced Materials (ICAM) of the International Union of Materials Research Societies (IUMRS).
The scientific programme will highlight the latest advances in materials research at an international level, with a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary research in both fundamental and applied areas.
The technical program of the meeting will include 30 symposia organized into 8 topical clusters :
- Decarbonized Energy and Sustainability
- Materials for Human Well-being
- 2D Materials : Synthesis, Characterization and Perspectives
- Advanced Modelling for new Materials Discovery and Development
- Advanced Characterization of Materials
- Materials Sciences for Cultural Heritage
- Biomaterials and Soft Materials
- Electronics, Magnetics and Photonics
We look forward to your participation to create an outstanding 2019 E-MRS IUMRS ICAM Meeting!
Institute for Materials Science, Germanyweidenkaff@imw.uni-stuttgart.de
School of Chemical Engineering, Koreachpark@ynu.ac.kr
National Engineering Research Centre for Magnesium Alloys, P.R. Chinafspan@cqu.edu.cn
220 rue A. Caquot, 06904 Sophia Antipolis cedex, Francedennler@imra-europe.com
Tohoku University Room 4C, AIMR Main Building Katahira Campus 2-1-1, Katahira, Aoba-ku Sendai 980-8577 Japanmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Golden - CO, USABill.Tumas@nrel.gov