Young Researcher Awards 2023
E-MRS announces the availability of awards for Graduate Students conducting research and a topic to be addressed in a symposium held during the E-MRS 2023 Fall Meeting.
Each award will consist of a grant of 450 Euro which will be presented with a diploma.
Criteria for selection are:
- Participation at the E-MRS 2023 Fall Meeting as an attendee and author or co-author of a symposium paper and must be entrusted with the (oral or poster) presentation of the paper;
- Outstanding performance in the conduct of this project and promise for future substantial achievement in materials research as judged by the faculty advisor;
- Significant and timely research results.
Application materials required:
The applicant must submit the following items attached to an email as a single pdf to the E-MRS Fall Meeting secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for the Young Researcher Award competition:
- The completed application form
- One copy of the abstract submitted to the conference
- Description of work associated with the abstract to be considered
- Letter of support submitted by the candidate’s PhD Supervisor.
Applications must be submitted to E-MRS Fall Meeting Secretariat email@example.com, on or before July 20, 2023. Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.
The award ceremony will be held on Wed. Sept. 20 at 18:00 at the beginning of the conference reception.
Department of Physics and Astronomy viale Berti Pichat 6/2 40127 Bologna Italy+39 051 2095806
Institute for Materials Science and Max Bergmann Center of Biomaterials, 01062 Dresden, Germanygianaurelio.firstname.lastname@example.org
Polish Academy of Sciences Al. Lotników 32/46 02-668 Warszawa Polandgodlew@ifpan.edu.pl