Graduate student awards
E-MRS announces the availability of awards (maximum 2 per symposium) for Graduate Students conducting research and a topic to be addressed in a symposium held during the E-MRS 2022 Fall Meeting.
Each award will consist of a grant of 350 Euro which will be presented with a Diploma.
Criteria for selection are:
- Participation at the E-MRS 2022 Fall Meeting as an attendee and author or co-author of a symposium paper and must be entrusted with the (oral or poster) presentation of the paper;
- Outstanding performance in the conduct of this project and promise for future substantial achievement in materials research as judged by the faculty advisor;
- Significant and timely research results.
Application materials required:
- Application form duly completed;
- Abstract of paper to be presented at the meeting;
- Letter of support from research supervisor.
Submit the complete application form by email firstname.lastname@example.org to the E-MRS Secretariat by July 15th, 2022 at the latest. Winners will be notified on-site directly by the concerned symposium organizer.
Congratulations to our GSA 2022 winners!
Full list of Graduate Student Award winners available HERE
Polish Academy of Sciences Al. Lotnikow 32/46 02-668 Warsaw POLAND4822 8436601 x 3165
Brentanostraße 2a, 63755 Alzenau / Aschaffenburger Str. 121, 63457 Hanau, Germany+49 6023 32039 844; +49 151 6134 6384
Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Torrington Place, London WC1E 7JE, U.K.email@example.com
Via Salaria km 29.5, Monterotondo, 00015 Rome, Italy+39 335 6957716