Young Researcher Awards 2021
E-MRS announces the availability of awards (up to 2 per symposium) for young researchers conducting research and a topic to be addressed in the symposia planned for the E-MRS 2021 Spring Meeting.
To be eligible for an E-MRS Young Researcher Award at the E-MRS 2021 Spring Meeting, the applicant must be either:
- Registered as a student undertaking a PhD research program on a topic within the scope of a symposium, or,
- A Post Doc within 5 years of the award of a doctorate degree undertaking a research program within the scope of a symposium
The applicant must be the main, or a coauthor, of a manuscript and must be responsible for the oral or poster presentation of the paper to be delivered at the conference. In addition, the appropriate registration fee for participation at the conference must be paid by, or on behalf of the applicant prior to the conference, or exceptionally on-site.
The Young Researcher Award
Each award winner will receive 450 Euro and a personalised Award Certificate.
The applicant must submit the following items attached to an email as a single pdf to the E-MRS HQ firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for a Young Researcher Award:
- The completed application form
- One copy of the abstract submitted for the conference
- Description of work associated with the abstract to be considered
- Letter of support submitted by the candidate’s PhD Supervisor, or a Senior Researcher in the case on a Post Doc applicant.
Submit the complete application form by email email@example.com to the E-MRS Secretariat by April 30, 2021 at the latest. Winners will be notified on-site directly by the concerned symposium organizer.
All finalists must be present at the start of the Social Event on Wednesday June 2 starting at 19:00 when the ceremony to announce the winners and the presentation of the awards will be held.
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1, D-14109 Berlin, Germany+49 (0)162 4062 589
Laboratory for Molecular Surfaces and Nanotechnology V.le A.Doria 6 Catania Italy+39 95 7385130
8 allée Gaspard Monge, 67000 Strasbourg, France+33 (0)3 68 855 160
Key Laboratory of Molecular Optoelectronic Sciences, P.R. Chinahuwp@tju.edu.cn