Graduate student awards 2020
E-MRS announces the availability of awards (up to 2 per symposium) for graduate students conducting research and a topic to be addressed in the symposia planned for the E-MRS 2020 Spring Meeting.
Each award consists of a grant of 450 EUR that will be offered at the beginning of the social event jointly with a diploma.
Criteria for selection are:
- Participation at the E-MRS 2020 Spring Meeting as an attendee and author or co-author of a symposium paper.
- Outstanding performance in the conduct of this project and promise for future substantial achievement in materials research as judged by the faculty advisor.
- Significant and timely research results.
Application materials required:
- Application form duly completed
- Abstract of paper to be presented at the meeting
- Letter of support from research supervisor.
Submit the complete application form by email email@example.com to the E-MRS Secretariat by April 27, 2020 at the latest.
Winners will be notified on-site directly by the concerned symposium organizer.
All finalists must attend the Graduate Student Award ceremony held at the beginning of the social event on Wednesday evening May 27 at 19:00.
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1, D-14109 Berlin, Germany+49 (0)162 4062 589
Laboratory for Molecular Surfaces and Nanotechnology V.le A.Doria 6 Catania Italy+39 95 7385130
8 allée Gaspard Monge, 67000 Strasbourg, France+33 (0)3 68 855 160
Key Laboratory of Molecular Optoelectronic Sciences, P.R. Chinahuwp@tju.edu.cn