Bruker Nano Surfaces
Bruker Nano Surfaces provides industry-leading surface analysis instruments for research and production. Our broad range of 2D and 3D surface profiler solutions supply the specific information needed to answer R&D, QA/QC, and surface measurement questions with speed, accuracy, and ease.
Industry-leading quantitative nanomechanical and nanotribological test instruments are specifically designed to enable new frontiers in nanoscale materials characterization, materials development, and process monitoring. And with our nanoIR technology, Bruker is now the world leader in photothermal IR spectroscopy from the nanoscale to the sub-micron and macro scales.
Bruker’s AFMs are enabling scientists around the world to make discoveries and advance their understanding of materials and biological systems. Our tribometers and mechanical testers deliver practical data used to help improve development of materials and tribological systems.
Whatever your surface measurement and surface analysis needs, whatever your material or scale of investigation, Bruker has a specialized high-performance solution for you.
Product Overview Bruker Nano Surfaces:
• Hysitron TI 980 TriboIndenter® Nanomechanical Test Instrument
• XPM™ ultra-high speed nanomechanical testing capabilities
• In Operando environmental testing suite for quantitative nanomechanical and nanotribological characterization as a function of temperature, humidity and atmosphere
• TriboIQ – Advanced and Automated Data Analysis Software
• Hysitron BioSoft™ in-situ indenter for soft matter mechanical characterization
• In-situ nanomechanical characterization inside your TEM/SEM.
AFM: Atomic Force Microscopy, Bio- & Material Science AFM, nanoscale infrared spectroscopy (Nano-IR)
SOM: 3D Optical Profiler, white light interferometry, focus variation, surface inspection
TMT: Universal Mechanical Testing, Tribology,