2024 Spring Meeting
The E-MRS is now seeking symposium proposals for the E-MRS Spring Meeting 2024.
The 2024 Spring Meeting of the European Materials Research Society (E-MRS) will take place from May 27 to 31, 2024 at the Convention Centre in Strasbourg, France.
The scientific programme will highlight the latest advances in materials research at an international level, with a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary research in both fundamental and applied areas.
The technical program of the meeting will include 25 symposia organized into 8 topical clusters :
- Decarbonized Energy and Sustainability
- Materials for Human Well-being
- 2D Materials : Synthesis, Characterization and Perspectives
- Advanced Modelling for new Materials Discovery and Development
- Advanced Characterization of Materials
- Materials Sciences for Cultural Heritage
- Biomaterials and Soft Materials
- Electronics, Magnetics and Photonics
Please fill in the related application form. The submission requires the following data:
- Names and contacts of symposium organizers (max. 4 persons)
- Description of the symposium scope
- List of topics of interest
- Tentative list of invited speakers
The symposium organizing commitee should be composed preferentially from an international panel. Further information about the preparation of an E-MRS symposium proposal are available on our guidelines.
The proposal presentation must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com by April 1, 2023 at the latest.
The proposals will be evaluated by ad-hoc commitee composed of the E-MRS program committee and the conference chairs. The results of the selection will be available by the end of May 2023.
We look forward to your participation to create an outstanding 2024 E-MRS Spring Meeting !