Graduate Student Awards
E-MRS announces the availability of awards (up to 2 per symposium) for graduate students conducting research and a topic to be addressed in the symposia planned for the E-MRS 2020 Fall Meeting.
Each award will consist of a grant of 350 EUR that will be offered at the beginning of the social event jointly with a diploma.
Criteria for selection are:
- Participation at the E-MRS 2020 Fall Meeting as an attendee and author or co-author of a symposium paper;
- Outstanding performance in the conduct of this project and promise for future substantial achievement in materials research as judged by the faculty advisor;
- Significant and timely research results.
Application materials required:
- Application form duly completed;
- Abstract of paper to be presented at the meeting;
- Letter of support from research supervisor.
Submit the complete application form by email firstname.lastname@example.org to the E-MRS Secretariat by July 15, 2020 at the latest.
Winners will be notified on-site directly by the concerned symposium organizer.
All finalists must attend the Graduate Student Award ceremony held at the beginning of the social event on Wednesday evening September 16, 2020.
Campus de Beaulieu 35042 Rennes cedex France+33 2 23 23 62 56
Kingston Lane Uxbridge UB8 3PH U.K.email@example.com
Faculty of Materials Science & Engineering, Polandmalew@inmat.pw.edu.pl