Graduate student awards
E-MRS announces the availability of awards (1 per symposium) for Graduate Students conducting research and a topic to be addressed in a symposium held during the E-MRS 2023 Fall Meeting.
Each award will consist of a grant of 350 Euro which will be presented with a Diploma.
Criteria for selection are:
- Participation at the E-MRS 2023 Fall Meeting as an attendee and author or co-author of a symposium paper and must be entrusted with the (oral or poster) presentation of the paper;
- Outstanding performance in the conduct of this project and promise for future substantial achievement in materials research as judged by the faculty advisor;
- Significant and timely research results.
Application materials required:
- Application form duly completed;
- Abstract of paper to be presented at the meeting;
- Letter of support from research supervisor.